- 365下注平台app (SBG) supports the accessibility 和 inclusiveness of persons with disabilities as set out in the Canadian Charter of Rights 和 Freedoms, the Ontario Human Rights Code 和 the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA).
- 客户服务的无障碍标准, 残疾人士, 是由安大略省政府制定的吗, 并将于1月1日生效, 2012. 随着时间的推移，可能会添加新的需求. 在AODA下制定新标准或修订标准时, 本政策将在必要时进行审查和更新，以确保一致性.
- This policy has been prepared to outline for SBG staff what must be done to comply with the Customer Service St和ard, 根据AODA, 以及残障人士对365下注平台app的期望.
- 一个人的残疾是否明显, 每个人都应该受到礼貌的对待, 让自己感到受欢迎, 和 have their need for accommodation respected whenever they interact with a SBG product or service.
SBG shall strive at all times to provide products 和 服务 in a way that respects the 尊严 和 独立 of persons with disabilities. SBG is also committed to ensuring that persons with disabilities receive access in the same or similar way as other persons. 如果这样的整合是不可能的, 另一种方式将建立在临时或永久的基础上, as the case may be; 和 也, persons with disabilities will receive the same quality 和 timely service as others do.
- SBG will be providing training with respect to the required Customer Service St和ard, 为所有员工, 志愿者, 承包商和其他, 谁代表SBG与公众打交道, 为残障人士提供SBG产品和服务, 和, 也, those persons who are involved in the development 和/or implementation of customer service policies, 实践和过程. New staff 和 staff who commence new duties that involve such interaction with the public or other third parties, 他们会接受培训作为培训的一部分吗, 如果他们还没有这样做的话.
- 小企业现行政策, 实践, 和程序 和 all topics listed 和 all matters required under the Customer Service St和ard;
- A review of the purposes of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities
- Act 和 the requirements of the Accessibility St和ards for Customer Service;
- How to interact 和 communicate with persons with various types of disabilities;
- How to interact with persons with disabilities who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or a support person;
- 如何使用场地内的设备, 或以其他方式, that may assist with the provision of SBG products 和 服务 to persons with disabilities; 和
- What to do if a person with a disability is having difficulty in accessing SBG products or 服务.
- 员工将接受培训, 适当的, 的政策, 实践和过程 that affect the way that access to products 和 服务 are provided to persons with disabilities. Staff will also be trained on an ongoing basis when changes are made to these policies, 实践和过程.
- 将纳入书面培训政策, 其中包括所提供培训内容的摘要.
- 提供培训的日期, 有多少人接受了培训, 是否及时记录并持续保存.
- SBG致力于帮助残疾人, 谁使用辅助设备, 获得, 访问和使用其产品和服务.
- SBG will ensure that staff knows how to use assistive devices available in the various locations 残疾人士, 并告知他们可用的辅助设备.
- Persons with disabilities may bring their service animal on the parts of our premises that are open to the public or other third parties except where the animal is excluded by law. SBG将确保所有员工, 志愿者 和 third parties dealing with the public are trained in how to interact with persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal or support person.
- 在极少数情况下, 管理者可以决定, 在残疾人的情况下, 需要一个辅助人员, or that a service animal cannot enter an area of the premises consistent with certain legal requirements. 在这些情况下, managers will suggest appropriate alternatives 和 provide assistance to those persons, ，使他们能够使用SBG的产品和/或服务.
- 当需要支援人员时(如.g., 手语, 口译员, 磋商, 会议, 个活动), he/she will be permitted to accompany the person to such SBG sponsored or required meeting or event. 支援人员可能会被要求以他/她的名字签署, address, 识别, 以及陪同残疾人士的姓名.
- Staff will communicate with persons with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability. This means that staff will communicate 和 interact with them in a manner that enables persons with disabilities to use 和 receive SBG products, 服务, 和设施.
- SBG will train staff to interact 和 communicate with persons with various types of disabilities.
- 世行银行政策的主要原则是:提供尊重, 尊严, 独立, integration 和 equal opportunity to persons with disabilities; 和 to use reasonable efforts to ensure that this policy 和 its implementation is consistent with these principles. 对365下注平台app服务的意见, 365下注平台app的政策和程序的执行情况, 欢迎和感激.
- 电子邮件: email@example.com
- Documents required are available upon request using the above paragraph 7(B) contact information, 而且格式会考虑到这个人的残疾.
- 尊重个人隐私, 和 all feedback will be reviewed for possible action that can be taken to improve SBG’S policies, 实践, 和程序.
- 365下注平台app会在合理可行范围内尽快处理投诉. Feedback/response will endeavour to be in a format that is accessible to the complainant. The feedback process proposes to evaluate the manner in which persons with disabilities are accommodated, 包括当收到投诉时，SBG将采取的行动.
- SBG will provide notice in the event of a planned or unexpected disruption in the facilities or 服务 used by persons with disabilities. This notice will include information with respect to the reason for the disruption, 预计中断会持续多久, 和 a description of any alternative facilities or 服务 available (if any).
- 该通知将张贴在建筑物内显眼的地方, 并且将以可访问的格式.
SBG致力于确保其客户服务政策, 实践和过程 respect 和 promote the 尊严 和 独立 of all persons with disabilities. No changes will be made to this policy without considering the impact on persons with disabilities. These policies, 实践和过程 are available to the public at the following website: www.www.zenofwuwei.com/accessibility.